Most entrepreneurs dream of the day they sell their business for millions of dollars. But if they are unable to sell their business, they may feel unfulfilled and the business stagnates.
So how do you sell your business?
Jay Borgana runs a business consulting firm that helps start-up companies and declining companies. He gets them ready to sell even if they have no intention of selling because then the business is thriving.
Listen now to discover how to build your company ready to sell.
Show highlights include:
- Why using the Socratic method to manage your business turns it around during tough times (1:05)
- Why investing in health, wealth, and relationships compounds over time (and how you can get hockey stick growth now) (6:07)
- How building a foundation to sell your business makes your business stronger and more resilient whether you choose sell it or not (7:48)
- Why articulating your vision builds the company culture you want for growth and contribution (10:46)
- How working on “auto-pilot” drains your community's resources (and why you need to allocate effort) (18:05)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Jay revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at @JayBorgana on all social media platforms.