Many entrepreneurs look for ways to automate and scale their business to increase sales. But if you do those things you may feel like a robot and it dehumanizes you.
So how do you put the human touch back into your sales?
Solopreneur David JP Fisher runs a sales coaching firm that teaches entrepreneurs and sales professionals the skill sets they need to bring humanity into the sales environment.
Listen now to discover how to add the human touch in your sales pitch.
Show highlights include:
- Why implementing sales basics overcomes slumping sales (and how you can close more deals starting today by doing it) (1:45)
- The “Old-School Cold Call” method that nets you regular new clients (3:19)
- Why reading, meditating, and journaling daily sets you apart from the crowd and lets you feel better (4:27)
- How writing every day clarifies your business philosophies by having a conversation with yourself (5:40)
- Why sending out mass emails destroys your credibility in the marketplace (7:16)
- How walking with someone lets you harmonize your workload in this noisy world by paying attention to your teammate (13:32)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.