Talking is easy. But, listening is hard.
If you go people watching, you'll see that most people don't communicate; they talk. This is why most people suck at communication.
But, real communication doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it’s easier if you have nothing to say!
Certified communication coach Jack Griffin used to talk when he had conversations.
By asking questions and listening to the answers, you can finds ways to serve others, and become a more effective leader.
In this episode, discover the communication method that makes you a better communicator.
Show highlights include:
- How paying attention to details allows you to ask the right questions during conversations (2:33)
- The “Socratic Method” that helps you build deeper connections with your clients (3:50)
- How the “Modeling Approach” lets you connect with your most difficult clients to uncover and solve their biggest problems (4:36)
- Why surrendering to God's grace guides you to becoming a better communicator, leader, and person (8:36)
- How building relationships gives you purpose to seek higher standards (14:24)
- Why starting the day with gratitude builds stronger relationships through better communication (19:18)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Jack revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online by emailing him at email@example.com or at LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-griffin-pcc-b9321036/.