Your job is not a financial guarantee. Even if you're good at what you do, the company you work for could end your paychecks tomorrow.
That's why building valuable relationships around your passions is important. Relationships build trust. And when people trust you, they'll pay for your expertise.
You don't have to “chase the money” when helping others solve problems. When business consultant Stephen Webster interacts with others, he's always trying to provide value. And by providing value, he's found that he has far more opportunities to make a difference — and money.
Don't let your business success revolve around a win-or-lose mindset.
Listen now to discover how to increase your value!
Show Highlights Include:
- The “autopilot” way to find creative solutions to your business problems (2:37)
- How to pivot your conversations to generate more positivity (3:41)
- Why building relationships around your passions leads to wealth and happiness (5:39)
- How “value creation” raises your income without making changes to your contracts (9:20)
- The obvious —and overlooked— question that quickly improves your relationships (13:02)
- The pending “return to the office” stand-off that gives you an opportunity to find new business talent (18:33)
You can find Stephen Webster's consulting company at www.WellfleetEnterprises.com
Stephen is on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/swebman/
And you can reach Steven directly at firstname.lastname@example.org