Many entrepreneurs put in long hours to get everything done.
And when you operate at full capacity, it feels like your business is running you.
But what if you could design your life and business to regain your freedom? You could spend more time with your family, friends, and hobbies.
When starting on his own, investment advisor Larry Sprung decided his business couldn't take over his family life. To make sure he had time with his family, Sprung designed his business to support his life.
Don't let your business take over your life. On today’s episode, Sprung talks about how you can design your life to support what matters to you.
Listen now to discover how to live your life by design, not by default.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why making small adjustments to your routines gives you better results than big “overnight” changes (1:17)
- How to make quick decisions on business issues before they paralyze you (5:40)
- Why forcing yourself to not be productive skyrockets your business (7:01)
- The “10 Mile” rule that almost guarantees you'll have time to see your family (9:02)
- The simple “3 item” strategy you can use tonight to make sure tomorrow is a success (10:39)
- Why you “doing less” for your clients allows your team to serve them better (20:25)
- The small change to your monthly expenses that you must make to build your wealth (26:52)
You can find Larry Sprung on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook @LawrenceSprung and on Instagram @LarrySprung
His investment firm can be found at MitlinFinancial.com