Stacking a bunch of dead Presidents eliminates many of your problems. But it’s impossible to be happy if you have to work 80-hour weeks to keep your business from collapsing.
It’s easy to get addicted to hustling, but if you hustle long enough it makes you so miserable you can’t even get out of bed.
Today’s guest, Matt Larson, a serial entrepreneur, learned that lesson the hard way. During his journey from being a machine shop worker to owning 450 houses a few years later, he became miserable.
In this episode, Matt shares how to free yourself from your business, so you can make the Brinks truck back up without drowning in misery.
Show highlights include:
- Need help with sales? Here’s how a 100-year-old book transforms you into a killer salesman in 3 hours or less (2:30)
- How acting at warp speed camouflages your biggest money-eating mistakes that keep your business alive during recessions (6:07)
- Why buying houses for your own portfolio hijacks your net worth (especially if you’re getting passive income) (11:03)
- How to use a soul-crushing breakup to turn yourself into a multi-millionaire (11:57)
- The “Magician Mindset” that cuts your work week from 80 hours down to 5 hours in 60 days (without losing any profit) (15:48)
- Why buying rental properties is the worst way to get rich (18:08)
- How to become disturbingly loaded (even if you’re from a blue-collar family who never made more than $25,000 a year) (21:28)
- How one simple website can grow your business by 5x (or more) by the end of this year (25:24)
- The “Yellow Notepad System” that makes you millions without sacrificing your happiness (30:05)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to connect with Matt, you can send him a DM on his Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/realestatematt/. Or you can check out his website at https://www.realestatematt.com/.