Nobody thinks of their business like a sports team. But the New England Patriots didn't dominate the NFL because players showed up to the stadium every week. They dominated because Bill Belichick and his staff committed to getting better every day at practice.
Too many entrepreneurs hire VAs and expect them to produce the same numbers they could. But the only way to get your VAs to produce anywhere close to your numbers is by practicing with them daily.
Today’s guest, Terry Thayer, a serial entrepreneur, implemented this philosophy into his businesses and his sales team went from generating 2 leads per day to up to 9 leads per day.
In this episode, Terry reveals how acting like a sports team is the best way to double (or even triple) your sales. And how to easily incorporate this into your company this week.
Show highlights include:
- How grinding 120 hours every week mugs your bank account (especially if you’re tormented that your business will crash by working less) (4:33)
- The “Ecom Automation System” that consistently brings in an extra $20k per month without lifting a finger (9:43)
- How going to the gym every morning beheads your anxiety for the entire day (12:50)
- The “Clubhouse Scam” that lines other people’s pockets while drowning you in Shiny Object Syndrome (14:01)
- The “Sports Strategy Approach” to business that transforms your lowest-performing team members into perennial all-stars (17:50)
- How treating your sales force like an NFL team doubles (or even triples) the number of leads they bring in every day (20:30)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to find out more about Terry, you can find his website here: https://terrythayerii.com/. Or follow him on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/terrythayerii/ and Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/terrydthayerii.