Most entrepreneurs claim that they’ve always had an “entrepreneurial spirit” even as kids. While this sounds great for them, it could make you feel like you’re destined for a corporate life of misery if you didn't run a lemonade stand empire by the time you were 8.
But today’s guest, Don McGrath, co-founder of Six Minute Webinars, disagrees. He never had an entrepreneurial spirit until he made over $10 million as an engineer. That’s when he realized he was missing freedom.
In today’s episode, Don joins me to discuss how to free yourself from a stupid 9-5 and build your own business (even if you don’t have an entrepreneurial bone in your body).
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How society brainwashes you step-by-step into a life of miserable mediocrity (and how to break free from your programming) (3:11)
- Why your body shields you against nasty mental health problems that sabotages your productivity (4:52)
- The “7 Figure Mentor Scam” that bankrupts you while promising you riches (and how to choose a mentor that makes your piggy bank fatter) (9:51)
- Why many world-class experts end up as broke as a third-world country while ordinary people get stinking, filthy rich (12:20)
- The “90-Day Reset” that revives a business on life-support (13:16)
If you’d like to connect with Don and see how he can transform your business, you can find him at https://speakerspathway.com/ and https://www.sixminutewebinar.com/.