Too many business owners focus on tactics to grow their business. When you put all your focus into certain tactics, it drowns you in confusion and uncertainty.
You work longer and harder hours without adding coins to your bank account. The truth is, most business owners need to ditch their tactics and focus on the one strategic difference that separates them from everyone else.
Not only will you make more money, but you’ll have more freedom too.
In this episode, Troy Broussard, owner of multiple SaaS companies, joins me to share how focusing on 1950’s business strategies will make you a boatload of moolah in 2020.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “731 Method” that helps you accomplish more on your off days than most people do all week (2:23)
- How losing millions of dollars “brands” you with resiliency your competitors can never snuff out (4:31)
- Why becoming more fit makes the Brinks truck back up into your bank account (9:08)
- The “Off Day” trick that frees your mind from busyness and pumps roids into your bottom line (14:13)
- Neil Patel’s secret for building multi-million dollar SaaS companies in a jiffy (15:33)
- Why “rah rah” marketing tactics cripple your business (20:55)
- The “Anti-Russell Brunson” approach to marketing that pays you more with less customers and headaches (22:48)
If you’d like to learn more about Troy’s revolutionary new way of delivering content, check out https://www.learnistic.com/. Or if you'd like to level up your knowledge on business, entrepreneurism, and leadership, sign up for Troy’s daily emails at http://troybroussard.com/.