Consistency is a behavior that can enhance your life in every way.
When you apply consistency for a sustained period, every single day, It makes you focus and aware of what you have to do to get to where you want to be.
Practicing consistency instills discipline in us.
And it’s the only way to achieve personal growth and improvement in our lives.
In this episode, I’ll show you the power of being consistent in little things and the effect it has on your life. You’ll also discover how to unlock your hidden potential through consistency.
Show Highlights Include:
- How being consistent improves your life. (1:29)
- Why you should focus on creating small wins everyday (and the snowball effect of the law of accumulation on your life). (2:04)
- The effect consistency has on your hidden potential (and the stark difference between a consistent and inconsistent person). (3:49)
- Why 90% of people in today's society find it hard to be consistent at anything. (5:52)
- How raw consistency got Rudy Ruettiger into a school he was told he could never get into (and even made him a hero for the football team). (7:41)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.