Imagine going through your day without a set of values guiding your behavior. The slightest temptation can blow you off course at any given time.
When we don’t live by a particular set of values, our conduct will fluctuate and become inconsistent.
How can we fix that? By having a code of conduct.
A code of conduct is a compass for life. It keeps us headed in the right direction. And with it, we know exactly what we’re not willing to compromise.
In this episode, you’ll discover why you should build a set of values and a code of conduct that will help you build and maintain success.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why Starbucks, Kellogg’s and Helwett-Packard make their employees abide by a code of conduct. (1:28)
- Why you need a set of values to guide you morally, ethically and spiritually. (4:15)
- A critical foundational aspect you must develop in order to build and sustain success (most people overlook this detail). (5:26)
- The 5 core values of the Code of the West from the book ‘Cowboy Ethics: What It Takes To Win At Life’ (and how you can apply those values in today’s world). (7:20)
- 10 principles you can use to establish your own code of conduct. (9:35)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.