All of us can get stuck in a rut. We feel defeated, worried, and overwhelmed at everything. There is no forward momentum and our brain comes up with excuses.
Ruts sap your energy and keep you from being the best person you can be. And that’s where many get stuck for decades. Pulling yourself out of a rut requires nurturing, love, and feelings of joy.
You can’t pull yourself out of a rut when you’re stuck in your own head.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to experience more joy in any environment and win the day.
Show Highlights Include:
- Using NPR’s Pandemic Research to find joy and inspiration (when you’ve got yourself stuck in a rut). (1:36)
- Apostle Paul’s advice for calling on your most powerful emotions to create the future you want. (3:42)
- The ‘Why’ Theory for replacing your worst feelings with drive and purpose. (7:30)
- How to create opportunity anywhere in life using a wizard, chicken sandwich, and mouse. (8:43)
- How to unleash your imagination and win the day using Martin Luther King Jr’s measurement of time. (10:20)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.