Most people shy away from failure. It’s embarrassing. It hurts. And we’ve been taught to avoid failure since we were children.
But this is a mistake. Just ask legends like the late, great Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, and even Coca-Cola’s former CEO Muhtar Kent. Each of them embraced failure — and achieved more success than most can dream about.
Here’s the truth:
The only way to achieve sustainable success is by embracing failure.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to turn failures into competitive advantages you can use in any area of your life.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Competitor’s Secret” for using their most gut-wrenching failures to fuel their long-term success (0:39)
- How your fear of making mistakes cripples you success (and how to overcome your fear of failure) (1:04)
- The “Celebrate Failure” method from Coca-Cola’s former CEO for embracing mistakes and growing because of them (1:27)
- How to create an unfair competitive advantage in anything you try by forcing yourself to fail (4:43)
- The “PMI” daily exercise for transforming every failure you encounter into an opportunity (10:57)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.