Most people who try to influence others commit a fatal mistake:
They only rely on information. But if information could impact people, everyone would be skinny, rich, and happy. That’s because stats, figures, and data only impact two areas of your brain.
The key to impacting every part of your listeners’ brains?
Not only will telling better stories make you more influential and persuasive, but it will help you impact more lives than you can imagine. That’s because it’s the foundation for all human connection.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to harness the power of storytelling to make your dreams (and everyone’s listening) come true.
Show highlights include:
- How watching movies nominated for Academy Awards brings you closer to your loved ones (0:35)
- Why you learn new concepts more thoroughly when they’re told to you through a story (2:48)
- How storytelling unlocks magic which transports your listeners to the setting of your story in crystal clear detail in an instant (4:22)
- The scientific reason why storytelling is more persuasive and life-changing than even the best data (5:58)
- 3 simple elements to beef up your stories so your listeners hang on every word and implement your advice (10:43)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.