When everything goes wrong in life, it’s easy to throw in the towel. The obstacles seem too great and it feels like everyone is against you.
But every successful person has ups and downs. The difference is whether you use your problems to prosper (or tear you down).
Perseverance is what leads you closer to everything you want. And if you let every obstacle get in your way, life never improves.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to never give up and always stand in your purpose (no matter what).
Show Highlights Include:
- Using Winston Churchill’s philosophy to work through your goals with confidence. (1:41)
- The Eli Jones way to live through your purpose (when the whole world is against you). (3:37)
- Using the ‘Outcome Oriented’ mentality to avoid the temptations of quitting and overcome all obstacles. (6:21)
- Why Zig Ziglar’s ‘PC Model’ is your biggest key to consistent success. (7:16)
- The two words you need for holding onto hope (when you want to throw in the towel). (8:13)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.