Wisdom is ‘inner intuition’ or a deep knowing of something. And while we have the capacity for good sense, it can get mixed up in the noise of our busy lives.
Everything is about instant gratification (instead of sound judgment and common sense). Nowadays, knowing wisdom and practicing wisdom are two different things.
In this episode, you’ll discover the six lessons of wisdom for leading a life of great impact and inner guidance.
Show Highlights Include:
- How online shopping and high-speed entertainment quiet your inner wisdom every day. (0:37)
- The “Lifesaver’s candy way” to pile up your savings (and still splurge on something sweet). (2:33)
- How to avoid an emergency with this glovebox compartment essential. (6:28)
- The ‘Mailbox Money’ strategy for keeping your family financially afloat when all plans fail. (8:03)
- Lessons from a bowl of soup about becoming the best at something. (10:35)
- Why leading others starts with being an hour early everywhere you go. (13:56)
- The most empowering words to hear on your worst day. (14:54)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.