Momentum can move you forward almost effortlessly – or keep you stuck wherever you are.
When your positive habits gather momentum, success is on autopilot. But when laziness, complacency and negativity gather momentum, it chains you to the status quo.
Positive momentum is hard to get started. But it fast-tracks your results and lets you exceed your goals (without working yourself to the bone).
In this episode, you’ll discover how to build and keep momentum so that you can build a great life and share it with others.
Ready to put your success on autopilot? Listen now!
Show Highlights Include:
- How “Aristotle’s Way” lets you develop good habits to fast-track success in your work (even if you’re feeling unproductive). (2:19)
- The sneaky way excuses and distractions keep you from doing your work – and how to eliminate those barriers to finish all the tasks on your list. (3:57)
- How success turns people into arrogant bums – and how to accomplish your wildest dreams without losing your humility. (6:45)
- Why friction keeps you from gaining momentum and sabotages your relationships and your career. (7:23)
- The Harvard study that shows how vacation time, bonuses and raises can slow down your career progress (and why you need forward progress in your work to “unlock” momentum). (10:05)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.