Carpe diem. Seize the day. These words are easy to say, but how do you do it? Grand gestures or huge acts of service can seem overwhelming. You get stuck in your head and wind up not doing anything.
Thankfully that’s not the case. Small actions can make a tremendous impact in your life and the lives of those around you.
In this episode, mindset and business coach Kevin Breeding and I discuss why the little things are a big deal, the importance of authenticity, and why you should take risks in life.
Show Highlights Include:
- How misguided ideas about seizing the moment cause you to miss out on what’s most important (2:07)
- How to seizing the moment helps you create lasting family relationships (2:25)
- Why “tiptoeing” through life only leads to deathbed regret (4:28)
- Why overlooking the little things drains your life of meaning and impact (6:30)
- How to meaningfully connect with your loved ones, even if you’re halfway across the world (7:04)
- Small ways to make a huge difference in your community (9:40)
- Why the scariest goals are the only ones that get you what you want out of life (12:03)
- The profound life lessons you can learn from senior citizens (12:51)
- How to crush overwhelm when confronting your biggest goals (14:00)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.