Everyone faces challenges at some point in their life. You may have faced more than others, but what truly matters is how you respond to those challenges. Your legacy is determined by how many times you get back up after you’ve been knocked down.
No one remembers the quitters.
In this episode, Dr. Rick discusses what you can learn from the failures of several well-known individuals, why opposition in your life is a good thing, and a trait you must have to become more resilient in the face of adversity.
Show Highlights Include:
- What JK Rowling can teach you about being resilient (3:05)
- Why you shouldn’t fear opposition in your life (7:10)
- Without this, you will never be resilient and life will crush you (8:31)
- Here’s how you can build resilience when you feel like you can’t go on anymore (10:30)
- How you do this determines whether challenges will cause you to grow, or defeat you (12:05)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.