Do you feel like you’re overwhelmingly busy? Like you don’t have enough time and your schedule is ever-growing? Maybe you have amazing ideas but you don’t know how to take time out of your days to get started on your new projects?
You're not alone. It’s so easy to get sucked in by all distractions of life. The stress coming with being busy all the time also drains your energy, focus, and discipline.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. With some simple habits, you can stop feeling busy and start feeling focused instead.
Listen now to discover how to create quick wins in your day to get the productivity ball rolling and gain back your time.
Show notes Include:
- A simple yet powerful 10 minutes morning routine that changes your entire day ( even if you’re not a morning person) (03:35)
- How to apply the “4 D Framing” method to create your to-do list and set your day up for success (07:02)
- How to re-energize yourself in your lunch breaks to beat the afternoon slump (08:31)
- Why having an “email hour” has a massive impact on your productivity (10:18)
- How to create a pre-routine to your morning routine that sets you up for success the next day (13:29)