Have you ever stopped to wonder what exactly success means to you? Many times we measure our achievements (personal or professional) by attention and status. But why is it that those who “made it” still don’t feel content?
The answer is simple.
Often we realize the goals we reached are not our own. They’re the values of our parents, teachers, or friends. But it’s not who we want to be at our core. If you want to be your true self and strive for the things you were put on this planet for you need to forget about the external and tune in with the voice within.
In this episode, Dana Cornell, former Executive Director at Morgan Stanley shares what it takes to leave your comfort behind for a more fulfilling future.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to make a name for yourself in any business (even if you're dirt poor) (07:14)
- How to apply Tony Robbin’s “6 human needs” theory to create more wealth (13:17)
- Why being rich won’t solve your mid-life crisis and how to solve it by following your purpose (19:18)
- A recession-proof blueprint to reaching success with a new business in less than a year (27:43)
- Why it’s better to tell people you’re an amateur instead of “faking it ‘till you make it” (even if you’re a total beginner) (35:44)