Many high achievers work hard for more money, power and success. But when they finally get it, they’re devastated because the things they have chased for years give them zero happiness.
That’s because most people live without purpose. If you’re lacking purpose, no amount of money will make you happy. But if your life has purpose, you’ll feel fulfilled—whether you’re driving an Italian sports car or a rusty sedan.
To find that purpose you have to dream big and set big goals. But if you want to actually fulfill your purpose in life, you need a strategy.
This episode is your masterclass on the “Truest Fan” strategy to finding and fulfilling your purpose. The lessons show you how to achieve your biggest goals while believing in yourself, helping others and living the life you’re meant to live!
Do you want to have a greater impact on your family, your business, and your community? Then listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why you may need to throw your business plan in the trash if you want to make an impact you can be proud of (3:52)
- The “fortune teller” exercise that steers you towards your dreams (5:01)
- A step-by-step checklist that lets you clarify your dreams (even if you have no idea where to start) (9:40)
- How to get closer to your goals every day (even with a hectic schedule, a full inbox and endless news fighting for your attention) (12:41)
- How to play the “game of life” right so you have more fun (and more big wins!) (13:06)
- How to reach colossal success by starting with a few minor tweaks (16:19)