If you watch the news, you think our economy is crumbling apart. We have record-breaking inflation, high unemployment, and bumps and bruises in the market.
But is it all bad news?
According to our analyses, there’s several reasons to believe the economy isn’t in the gutter. We finished 2021 strong, then caught some headwinds in 2022. But while some inflation will stick, it should start normalizing sooner than later.
In this episode, I reveal the data points that suggest the market will have a prosperous 2022. Listen now and avoid making emotional financial decisions that can wreck your retirement.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why the equity markets will have some bumps and bruises in the next few months (and how to prevent this from walloping your retirement) (3:44)
- The weird way the market remains profitable despite 14% entry-year returns (4:58)
- The insidious “2008 Hangover Effect” that convinces you into making unnecessary, money-eating financial mistakes (5:16)
- Why most of the inflation we’re seeing today won’t last forever (15:42)
- How the estimated year-over-year earnings for 2022 is almost double the trailing 10-year average (21:41)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.