1. Who is your market and what do they want to hear about?
2. Pick your equipment and software, and hosting
3. Select your show style and format
4. Choose your hosting company (I recommend Libsyn)
5. Record your pilot episode
6. Submit to iTunes for approval
It’s pretty simple if you’ve done it before, but if it’s your first time there are a lot of little details that could hold you back.
That’s why the entire first part of Podcasting 101 is dedicated to showing you exactly what you need to get your show started and on the air with no fluff.
And, this weekend only you can get my Podcasting 101 training at a 40% discount when you use coupon code “daddy” at check out.
Grab it now at https://thepodcastfactory.com/buy-p101/