In this post I'll show you three ways our most successful experts are making faster sales using a podcast for business.
Tired of objections? Can't stand having to sell yourself on every call?
The reason you're having to work so hard on sales calls is because you haven't indoctrinated your prospects correctly. It's time you get a podcast for your business.
3 Ways to use a podcast for business
When you use podcasting the right way you can count on a shorter sales cycle. You'll be working with better clients. Your sales calls will be easier because people will be pre-sold before they get on the phone with you.
- Make People Listen: When you're using a podcast for business you have to get people to listen. Our most successful clients make people listen to episodes of their podcast as prep-work for their calls.
- Knock Out Objections: If you're selling a high ticket offer ($5,000+) there's a good chance you won't close on your first call. That's OK. One great way to use a podcast for business is to knock out all the most common objections you get with your podcast content. Choose the right objection handling podcast episode after a call and send it via email. This will signal to your prospect that you've been down this road before and you're the right person to help them.
- Make It Sticky: Most people think when they use a podcast for business their feed is only place to share that content. This is a big mistake. You could be leaving a lot of money on the table if you're not using your podcast to keep people engaged. Our most successful clients are using re-marketing pixels. They send podcast episodes to folks who have visited their website and haven't signed up for a call yet.
The Master Plan: Podcast for Business
One of the biggest mistakes people people make with their podcasts is not leveraging them enough. They think a podcast comes out once per week and that's it. My most successful clients use podcast for business throughout the entire sales cycle.
First they make people listen to their podcasts before getting on sales calls. If the content is well planned it will answer your prospects objections before you talk to them.
Once those pesky objections are dealt with there's nothing left to do but close the deal. And if people visit your site but aren't ready to book a call yet.
You pixel them and target them with ads for your best podcast episodes. This will bring them back to your site again when they are ready to book a call.
Want a Podcast For Your Business?
If you're tired of answering the same objection over and over again it might be time to start a podcast for your business. Over the past 10 years we've helped 34 experts just like you make faster and easier sales using Direct Response Podcasting™. Want to know how it would work for you?
- First step: Book a Call https://thepodcastfactory.com/difm
- Second step: You'll tell me what you want your podcast to do for you
- Third step: I'll give you a podcast action plan to hit your goals