The truth is, most online business owners spend most of their time overwhelmed. Social media, business meetings, operations texts and emails. Team members relying on you and a thousand deadlines to meet, shutting up shop isn’t an option for you.
The problem is that most people confuse being ‘busy’ with being ‘productive’.
In today's Results Over BS episode, Marquel shares his top 3 productivity hacks to get more out of your valuable time as an entrepreneur or business owner.
- How to escape the ‘busy trap’ (1:00)
- How to use batching to become more productive (3:45)
- Eugene Schwartz’s ‘33.33’ method for getting tasks done (5:20)
Busy Vs Productive
It’s so easy to confuse being busy with being productive. In short, you feel a sense of satisfaction, but in the longterm, you realise your time hasn’t been used optimally to get you closer to your goals. Here’s the key difference: Busy people work hard. Productive people work hard and smart.
Don’t forget to head over to www.yourpodgift.com to get instant access to Marquel’s free ‘rapid business growth bundle’ including:
- Marquel’s brand new book – Intellectual Profits: How I Turned My Passion, Knowledge and Expertise into a Six-Figure Online Business in Less than Six Months
- Exclusive behind the scenes training on how to get quality clients using highly targeted Facebook Ads plus much more.
Thanks for listening to Results Over BS. Marquel loves to hear from his listeners! If you have questions you'd like him to answer on the show or topics you'd like Marquel to cover, contact him at http://marquelrussell.com/contact-us/
Be sure to check out other episodes, get more free content and learn more about Marquel at http://marquelrussell.com
Copyright 2017 – MARQUEL RUSSELL – All Rights Reserved