It feels like you can’t go five minutes on the internet these days without seeing some business running a 5-day challenge. Maybe you’ve even thought of running one yourself.
But you can’t jump in head first and expect your first challenge to pull six figures.
Some mistakes could cost you thousands (or even millions) of dollars.
In this episode you’ll discover the 7 deadly mistakes you must avoid if you want to launch a profitable challenge.
Show highlights include:
- Why most challenges are a strategic mistake that will cost you months of your life (4:20)
- How running a challenge for 3 months could cost you up to a year of your life ruin your best income source (5:34)
- The 3-second rule that lets you instantly predict the success of your challenge (and adjust course before it becomes a disaster) (7:23)
- The common mistake that costs coaches and consultants millions (even if their challenge turns a profit) (8:46)
- Why you should kill your campaigns, refund your customers and shut down your challenge if you spot the “Alignment Mistake” (9:14)
- Why challenges are a waste of time if you’re not already making steady income every month (15:22)
- The “Plumber Principle” that lets you effortlessly make more money without wasting time on “funnel hacking” (16:33)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.