Success is not easy. Anyone that tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something…
The truth is that it requires a specific mindset that allows you to consistently live a fulfilling life over the long haul.
This is a concept that often eludes new investors and business owners. In reality, you can wake up one morning and find your entire foundation shattered overnight.
So, what do those lacking resilience do?
They give up!
This is why you need to start developing frameworks for success. When adversity knocks, you will be prepared to face it head-on.
In this episode, we have Michael Burns, a serial real estate entrepreneur who shares the mindset frameworks he used to overcome life’s most daunting challenges.
- Structuring your business and life with just your laptop (so you can work from anywhere) (3:25)
- How to recognize a “house flipping workshop” scam so you don’t become a victim (7:01)
- The best way to maximize real estate meetups so you can get your first flip done within a year (7:30)
- The daily affirmation that keeps you from quitting on your goals (Note: repeat this often) (19:20)
- Use the “Audit” technique to breakthrough invisible barriers to success (and prevent yourself from self-sabotaging) (22:52)
- Why watching the news is keeping you in a negative loop (and what you should do with your time instead) (27:17)
- How to raise the level of your awareness so that you can get rid of your pesky bad habits from resurfacing (30:36)
- The “Framework” technique for building the best version of yourself and achieving your goals in the shortest time possible (32:30)
- How to overcome debilitating fear that stops you from acting on your dreams (33:53)
Connect with Michael on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/michael.burnz and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MrMichaelBurns. Listen to his podcast “Build a Lifestyle” here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/build-a-lifestyle/id1599301075