The past year was unlike anything craft breweries have ever experienced. Many didn’t survive, and the ones that did had to completely revamp their business model.
Before you celebrate the end of 2020, why not start planning how you will make 2021 your best year yet?
In this episode, I discuss marketing strategies that keep customers buying your beer, even when they can’t sit down in your taproom.
Show highlights include:
- The key trait of successful microbreweries that survived 2020 and how you can use it to dominate 2021 (3:05)
- Why great beer is not enough to succeed and thrive as a craft brewery in 2021 (6:35)
- How to keep sales steady when your taproom is forced to close (8:38)
- How putting your hours and menu on your website can drive more purchases today (9:37)
- How to use discounts to boost revenue fast without cheapening your brand (12:18)
- Simple social media tips for a flawless experience that keeps them rushing back to buy more beer (15:20)
- The free marketing secret weapon that can launch you head and shoulders above your competition (16:46)
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.