Marketing, branding and storytelling are sexy topics. They’re fun and grow your business. But if you slack off on the “boring” fundamentals, your business might go under before you get to the fun stuff.
Insurance is one of those topics. If your insurance doesn’t cover a major accident, you’re screwed. Kyle Rheiner insures more than 150 craft beverage companies.
In this episode, Kyle shows you how you can sleep easy and stop worrying about hidden risks in your company. Want to get your insurance right and get to the fun stuff in your business again?
Show highlights include:
- 3 signs you need better insurance now. (5:22)
- Why you should never do your own paperwork. (6:18)
- What good marketing and insurance have in common (both can cost or save you millions). (12:20)
- How to keep bad insurance coverage from killing your expansion. (13:44)
- 2 reasons your insurance company might leave you while you’re still paying for coverage. (16:44)
- Get listed on this “Amazon for beer” platform and grow your sales in the crisis. (23:30)
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.