Many business owners hit the panic button. They stopped all their paid ads when the crisis hit. It seems logical enough in tough times. Don’t do anything that won’t get results.
But shutting down your marketing is the most dangerous thing you can do.
In this episode, Jason Smith from Spot Light Social stops by. You’ll find out how paid ads are changing and why now is a giant opportunity for paid ads—if you know how to do it right.
Ready to be one of the winners of this crisis? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The free Facebook tool that lets businesses see “Black Friday numbers” during the pandemic. (11:55)
- Why you shouldn’t look at your ads every day (and how often to check on them). (15:07)
- Why great results on your paid ads are a warning sign. (16:39)
- 2 reasons your ads will fail after the crisis. (18:02)
- If an agency can’t tell you this, run the other way. (20:45)
- One question that unmasks amateur Facebook marketers out for your money. (21:39)
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.