In this episode, we explore the world of business and entrepreneurship. No one has it ALL figured out, and that includes those in the business world. Starting a business is a bold move, as most people don't even consider entrepreneurship as an option for themselves.
As an entrepreneur, you will always be different, and a little stubbornness can be a good thing, especially when you haven't yet achieved success. However, it's important to avoid operational blindness, a real hazard that entrepreneurs must take full responsibility for. The success or failure of your business ultimately rests in your hands.
To ensure your business career stays on the path to success, you can learn from those who are a few steps ahead of you. In this episode, we are joined by Kevin Marron from Blue Collar Millionaire. He shares insights on the biggest sin you can commit in your career, how “rock bottom” can be the best thing that ever happens to a person, and the sure-fire way to scale a blue-collar business to seven figures.
Tune in to this episode for valuable advice and inspiration on how to achieve success in the business world.
Show highlights include:
- Why most entrepreneurs who are either white-collar or blue-collar crumble under pressure (and what to do instead) (1:10)
- The weird way spontaneous trips to Italy can make you more money (3:32)
- Why higher education alone keeps most people poor (and how to get rich by talking to people) (7:42)
- How chasing one success after another can destroy your business career (13:37)
- Why “6 Months To Change Your Life” is a myth (and the first few steps it takes to start changing your life) (19:54)
- How 5 minutes with a mentor can save you from business-crippling decisions you may regret your whole life (27:22)
- The hidden skill to turn a 6-figure blue-collar business into a million-dollar business (30:17)
- A simple task that frees you from any excuses to reach higher goals (and prevents you from ending up mediocre) (39:05)