Building trust with your team may seem like something you should do subconsciously… without thinking about it.
But great leaders build trust intentionally, and they know which habits build trust and which ones erode trust.
Join me in this episode as I share the game plan for how to build successful teams, maximize trust, and establish the type of open, positive culture that great leaders build.
Show Highlights Include:
- Learn this overlooked behavior from great sales leaders to build trust in ANY interaction (2:13)
- Ask these questions before you interact with your teammates to show your reliability & get them to be more open (2:55)
- The “Other Orientation” approach that top sales leaders use to empower their teammates to perform to the best of their abilities (5:38)
- How great leaders demonstrate selflessness to build and strengthen trust with their teams, peers, and clients (7:55)
- The “trust account” mindset that the best leaders apply to strengthen relationships and empower their teams (9:05)
- Underrated habits that every great sales leader possesses. (Borrow these to become one yourself) (11:20)
Book a call with Matt using this link:https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
Follow Matt on social media: