When you first learn a new skill, you’re going to suck. There’s no other way around it.
And the only way to get better at it is by failing.
This is where most people throw in the towel. They're so petrified of failing that they give up before they lose face.
But unbelievable success waits for you just through the door of failure.
In this episode, I reveal simple, yet difficult practices that help you improve at anything at lightspeed. Listen to the episode now.
Show highlights include:
- The “Shadow Boxing” method for becoming better at every single thing you do (including making money) (0:57)
- Why perfectionism is a wicked form of procrastination (9:36)
- The counterintuitive reason making a fool out of yourself in front of others is one of the most profitable things you can do (12:27)
- The struggling salesman’s “anti-sales” secret for closing a boatload of deals (17:36)
- Why growing a business as slow as molasses makes you more successful over time than an overnight success (28:27)
You’re only as strong as your circle. Want to surround yourself with other patriot entrepreneurs like yourself? Then join my Inner Circle at https://www.mikesinnercircle.com/.