The world is in shambles today.
Inflation at its highest, layoffs are at their peak, divorce rates are on the rise, and the cost of business operations is through the roof. Worst part? These are only a fraction of the problems we’re facing today..
Yet, despite these challenges, millions of people are still succeeding in life.
So if you’re using the chaos of today to make excuses, you’re already behind…
But you can rectify this by implementing what I call “The Death Ground Strategy.”
In this episode, you will discover how to use “The Death Ground Strategy” to achieve wild success in both life and business—regardless of the world falling apart outside your window.
Show highlights include:
- How to use “The Death Ground Strategy” to win in life and business (while everyone else worries about inflation) (3:28)
- How financial PTSD can cost you good relationships you've built for years. (19:24)
- Why you are not making as much money as you want (and how to change that by the end of this week). (25:01)
- How to be so successful personally, mentally, emotionally, financially, and physically in 2 years that you become unrecognizable (27:42)
- How to mentor yourself correctly so that you don't get caught up in self-help BS that will make you broke and miserable (30:36)
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.