Most people have NO idea how to set goals. They listen to popular goal setting advice from people less successful than they want to be and trap themselves in mediocrity.
Well, if you’ve been making that mistake, it ends today. Because here’s a counterintuitive truth:
You should have no idea how to accomplish your goals. When you set massive goals you have no clue how to accomplish, you’ll live a life you can’t even dream about right now.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to set—and accomplish—your wildest goals (even if you don’t know how to achieve them).
Listen now and set yourself free.
Show highlights include:
- The “Rolls Royce and a mansion” mindset shift for accomplishing your wildest goals within years instead of decades (5:31)
- Why “wasting” $70k on a private flight is the most profitable way to spend your money (9:58)
- How writing down attainable goals traps you in a life of mediocrity and frustration (13:57)
- The weird way failing to reach your goals fast tracks your dream life more than crushing each goal you set (16:47)
- Why giving away more money than you have guarantees you’ll make it back several times over (32:00)
- The “Pull It Closer” secret for setting goals and automatically achieving them (38:51)
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.