Most people try to “cheap” their way to wealth. They nickel and dime every transaction. They only buy new things when they’re on sale. And they waste hours of their time looking for free online courses and books instead of footing the bill.
Here’s the thing…
You can’t save your way to millions in the bank.
Every time your cheapness comes out, you’re stealing from the wealthier future version of yourself. And guess what? Eventually, the future version of yourself will be as broke as you.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
In this episode, you’ll discover how to finally ditch your cheapness and learn the secrets to become stinkin’, filthy rich.
Show highlights include:
- The subtle, yet potent “One Person Aaway” mindset change that can add an extra 0 to your bank account by the end of the year (4:13)
- Why buying the latest iPhone every time it drops locks you in a cage of mediocrity (even if you close deals over the phone) (5:59)
- The counterintuitive reason making more money won’t make you wealthier (and the secret for becoming a millionaire) (7:30)
- The brutal truth about why you’re not rich and never will be (9:14)
- How going to the TV section in Best Buy will make you uncomfortably wealthy (10:01)
- Why treating yourself like your child can help you break 7 figures and beyond (13:22)
- The insidious way your brain thwarts your growth by trying to protect you (23:45)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram@MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over tohttps://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.