Too many people think they have a business but they’re really a highly paid employee working for a psycho.
Not only does it devour your time and sanity, but it’s also robbing you blind.
In today’s episode, I want to help you think differently about what it means to have a business and break out of your self-imposed prison to give you more time, money, and sanity.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to boost your productivity without putting in any more effort (6:04)
- The cold, hard truth about why you’re not making a million dollars a year if you’ve been in business for at least 5 years (12:45)
- A seemingly innocent place where all your most threatening business problems prowl (11:40)
- The best part about running a business (that has nothing to do with money or freedom) (21:08)
- The “psychological glitch” that causes you to do more harm when you try to solve problems (10:31)
- How to retrain your brain to see opportunity when costly, six-figure (or more) mistakes happen (9:35)
- The strange secret behind why it’s easier to sell something expensive than something cheap (19:28)
- The single biggest reason your business is not growing (14:18)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a short review and subscribing to the show so you don’t miss any future Deal-Making episodes!