All too often we are afraid to go ALL in.
Whether that’s in a business, an investment or even a relationship. The ultimate fear of failure keeps us from fully committing. What a bunch of BS!
The truth is, somewhere in your life, you’re playing too small. You’re playing not to lose instead of playing to win. Today, we’re going to give you a game plan for playing BIG, as well as exposing one of the biggest time management lies so you can grow your wealth and freedom.
It’s time to stop wasting time, start thinking bigger, and discover what success truly is.
- Tell-Tale signs that you’re playing it too small in business (2:50)
- The problem with the ‘slow and steady’ approach to business growth (4:30)
- Why you’re tripping over dollars but only picking up pennies (5:45)
- What separates the ultra-successful from everybody else (7:20)
- The only activities you should focus on if you want to reach ultimate success (22:00)
- Why time management is an oppressive illusion, and why it’s ruining your life (24:30)
Did you enjoy the podcast? Let me know by leaving a short review and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss any future Deal-Making episodes!