“I think that it's harder than ever to just get going to do something because of all this information and the emphasis on technology.”– Darin Persinger
Click here to download the transcript of this show MAR-82_transcript
Numbers never Lie:
$8,100: According to the NAR 2013 REALTOR profile report, agents with 2 years or less experience have a median net income $8,100 per year.
What To Do As A New Real Estate Agent?
1. Pick the right Broker.
2. Avoid spending a lot of time and dough on your website.
3. 10/20 Rule – Get 10 Seller leads and 20 buyers leads stat.
Turn your database into an ATM almost instantly with the Referral Getter System http://ReferralGetter.com
Links and other stuff mentioned in this show:
1. The zero profit condition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-profit_condition
2. How to get rid of Information overload once and for all. Information overload
3. Coming Soon: http://ReferralGetter.com