On today's action-packed new “Ben Settle Show” podcast:
* An FBI negotiation instructor's secret for instantly being respected by your peers, market, clients, and anyone else you are in contact with. (Even if they hate you or are outright hostile towards you.)
* The 20th century's “most persuasive man's” deathbed confession about how he was able to persuade even people with gigantic egos and pig-stubborn minds to do as he wanted.
* A little-known email lesson that has made me and my clients (when I had clients) more sales than anything else I've ever tested.
* A secret way to make a sale to someone before they see your sales pitch or even know your product exists.
* The single best way to get people to feel comfortable buying from you… even if they have no idea who you are.
* How to communicate to your list in such a way where you get sales even from people who don't like you.
* How to attract the “cream of the crop” best customers in your market to you like flies to honey.
* The best way to build a world class brand people love to follow, tell their friends about, and, yes, buy from.
* The exact “Email Players” issue Producer Jonathan has used to make nearly ALL his sales in the past 3 years from email.
* And lotz mo'…