Show highlights include:
- Why “SMART Goals” are stupid that don’t help you achieve your dreams (3:50)
- The reason why enjoying the day-in, day-out mundane actions of achieving your goals is the #1 predictor of success (9:51)
- The weird way coming up short on your goals can be more fulfilling than achieving them (11:05)
- The “DADOP Method” for goal setting in 2021 that takes you from Point A to Point B in record time (14:24)
- Why being upfront with yourself about all the obstacles you’ll face helps you conquer them with ease (15:55)
- How taking two weeks off from attacking your goals can refocus and reinspire you (even if it feels like you’re wasting time) (21:22)
- The wacky “South Park” method for goal setting that might be the reason you’re not achieving your goals right now (23:26)
If you want all of my best fitness and nutrition tips to help you achieve your fitness goals faster with less hassles, join my new Full Send Fitness and Nutrition coaching program for just $9 per month at https://fullsendfitnesscoaching.com
On July 12th, I launched a 90-day Metabolic Amplification Formula for 20 people. If you want one of the remaining spots, schedule an appointment with me at http://metabolicamplificationformula.com.
If you want the PDF version of the foods mentioned in this podcast episode, you can download it for free at http://foodsforflatabs.com.
Every month, I host a different 30-day fitness challenge to help you burn fat faster. If you’d like to join our next 30-day challenge, go to http://fullsend30challenge.com.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger