Show highlights include:
- The admittedly boring and overlooked, yet ultra effective “missing ingredient” to hitting all your fitness goals (2:01)
- How to get 33% of the daily water your body needs through food alone (5:08)
- Why drinking 8 cups of water per day can dehydrate you (and an equation that tells you exactly how much water your body needs) (6:20)
- The weird way following a healthy, low-carb diet wreaks havoc on your hydration levels, weight, and sabotages your goals (7:59)
- How much water you need per day to prevent kidney failure according to science (9:34)
- Hate drinking water? Here are 4 healthy, easy, sugar-free, and carb-free ways to add “spice” to your water (without sacrificing your hydration) (15:13)
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.