Show highlights include:
- Stuck in a rut with your training? Here’s the simple way to inject enjoyment back into it (1:02)
- The safe and affordable supplement that’s used by all elite level athletes in every sport (7:23)
- How to effortlessly reduce the lactic acid buildup in your body which makes you sore after strenuous lifts (8:14)
- 3 reasons why beta-alanine is a “cheat code” for getting better results in the gym in less time (11:55)
- The one ingredient to look for in pre-workout supplements that instantly helps you tell if it’s snake oil or the real deal (14:10)
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.