Show highlights include:
- How your relationship with food can be unhealthy even if you don’t overeat, binge, and you’re not a sugar addict (and how to fix it) (2:54)
- 2 reasons why comparing yourself to others is a recipe for falling short on all your goals (especially if you’re better than the people you’re comparing yourself to) (5:39)
- Michael Jordan’s secret for turning competitors into challenges that made him the greatest athlete of all time (7:43)
- The case for being grateful and feeling on top of the world after losing competitions (12:35)
- Why Ricky Bobby’s famous line will sabotage your sanity, wreck your fitness journey, and make you miserable (13:05)
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements or check out my 81-page intermittent fasting ebook.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.