Show highlights include:
- The best low-impact workout you can do — especially if you’re dealing with nagging injuries (3:34)
- How to make the stars align to help you quickly accomplish your wildest dreams (4:58)
- This exercise works 85% of your muscles without adding unnecessary pressure on your joints (8:43)
- Perhaps the safest workout you can do in the middle of a pandemic (19:46)
- How to have a challenging workout without feeling like a bus hit you the next morning (21:02)
- The one workout everyone can do — regardless of your age, weight, or fitness level (22:18)
- An easy way to boost your heart rate for weight loss without beating up your body (22:59)
To get in touch with Kennedy directly, you can reach out to her on her Instagram page @KennedyCH. Or to get in touch with Bella directly, you can follow her Instagram page @fortysomething.fitshow or join her free Stacking Bodies Rowing Club @sbrowclub.
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!