Show highlights include:
- Why protein powder beats unprocessed whole food sources in a fight (4:12)
- The biggest misconception about when to consume your protein (4:40)
- The best protein powders for weight loss, fat loss, and muscle gain (16:46)
- The trick for instantly knowing which protein powder is superior (5:52)
- Your protein powder needs this key nutrient or you won’t gain any muscle (6:28)
- The admittedly silly, yet important reason to pick one protein powder over another (8:45)
- Most plant-based proteins aren’t complete proteins except this controversial one… (14:20)
- This dangerous and inflammatory ingredient is commonly found in meal replacement shakes and will sabotage your goals (18:23)
- Your protein powder will be useless if you don’t consume this… (22:11)
If you liked this episode, I’d be honored if you shared it with another everyday athlete and left a 5-star review on iTunes to help others find it!
You can find my recipe for my gain shake at my personal website https://coachkatiedanger.com/.
If you have any questions about anything mentioned in this episode, send me an email at email@example.com.
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
Check out our high quality vegan and whey protein options at https://RedHNutrition.com and save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!