If you’ve ever started going to a new gym, answer me this … Did you sorta feel like the guy who rides a scooter walking into a biker bar?
What’s up everyone. Kyle, here, and today’s show will be helpful for you if you’ve ever felt intimidated by the gym or a new fitness program. See below for what’s on tap.
Today’s show highlights:
- Thinking of committing suicide? (DON’T) Then you absolutely MUST go to the gym on Mondays … (1:39)
- Two fool-proof and fail-safe ways to quickly change your state of mind to get out of a negative funk and feeling good (1:49)
- To borrow from Tony Robbins, “Motion leads emotion.” (2:37)
- Heb’s Law: “What gets wired together gets fired together.” (3:10)
- Nike founder Phil Knight’s secret to fast failure (5:03)
- Why progress is a never-ending process that is intricately tied to your passion for living (6:15)
- How to overcome the intimidation of going to the gym … or anything you find scarry (8:31)
- Do these two simple things and I guarantee you’ll feel and look better (11:08)
We’ll take it from here …
At my gym, when people show up, we have a saying people see that hangs on our door. The sign says: “You just did the hard part. We’ll take the rest from here.”
Just remember, the hardest part about accomplishing any goal is just showing up. Do that, and you’re well on your way. Keep this in mind as you get familiar with a new gym. Keep showing up and in no time you’ll feel like you were born to be there.
Hit me up on social …
Remember, I’m recording these live from my Facebook page. So if you want to get your questions in live, be sure to drop in and like my page: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert
Thanks for showing up! You’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell