If we worked in the world’s richest bank, and I handed you a key, and this key opened up every door there was in this bank, including the vault, how valuable would that key be? Not one you’d want to lose, am I right?
What’s up Inner Strength friends? This show is sort of like that bank key in that I’m going to give you a key to unlocking any door to understanding human behaviors and desires. Knowing this will help you understand the way your mind works so you can work with your mind and your biology to make impactful change in your life, whether it be in terms of professional accomplishment or overcoming areas of struggle, like we talked about last time.
Buckle in because this is a heady show …
- It takes only 30 minutes a day to become an expert and influence people … (03:27)
- You are biologically programmed with eight life force desires. Understanding them is key to changing your life! (04:34)
- Secondary desires that are not biological but learned that will help you rank your six human needs …(07:28)
- How these biological and learned desires, and the human needs help you better understand persuasion … (08:22)
- The six human needs and why they are so powerful (Hint: it has to do with making you happy) (09:24)
An important announcement! Look for my book, coming soon!
You may not have heard yet, but I’m writing a book with Dax Moy, creator of the MindMAP Mastery I’ve been talking about for a few episodes now. Anyway, I wrote him something saying, “Wouldn’t it be cool if we did something together,” and he agreed. So look for something that digs a little bit deeper into this Mindmap stuff from me and Dax in the near future.
Last chance to join the October Mastermind Challenge
No kidding, this is literally your last chance to commit to making serious strides and accomplishing a BIG 90-day goal. If you want to get coached by me to reach that big goal, join my October Mastermind challenge. Go to unlockingyourinnerstrength.com/mastermind.
I hope you got a lot out of learning these biological and learned desires along with the six human needs. I’ll be back with you next week with more interesting and helpful thought meat. Keep searching! You’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell