Failing terrifies most people who want to start their own business. But it can also fuel your success.
In fact, it can actually be the sole reason you succeed in business if you know how to handle it.
Today’s guest, serial entrepreneur Mike Fallat, discovered how to handle it after starting 4 businesses that became massive failures. And he shares his secrets with you in this episode, so you can transform your failure into fuel too.
Listen now and by the end of the episode, you’ll invite failure into your life instead of shying away from it.
Show highlights include:
- The insidious “Wantrepreneur Syndrome” which prevents you from starting a successful business (and one book that gives you the antidote) (2:04)
- The weird way starting multiple businesses that all fail is the easiest way to become the wealthiest entrepreneur in your industry (4:01)
- The subtle, yet potent “Test” mindset shift which instantly reframes your failures to fuel your success (8:13)
- The simple “Mirror Test” trick which tells you if you should quit your job or stay in a single glance (12:07)
- How running towards discomfort unleashes an infinite storm of freedom for the rest of your life (13:17)
- How to trick your mind into having fun when you’re working (and why this grows your income more than any other “skill” you can learn) (18:07)
- The “Who, Not How” secret every wealthy person used to build their riches (22:42)
- Tony Robbins’s “Double G” method for feeling alive every single day (26:48)